Job Description: Gaps still need to be explained and resume cannot exceed 4 pages.
We cannot provide individualized feedback if resumes are incorrect- your candidate will be disqualified
Production Support Analyst - Senior (Remote):
PLEASE NOTE: Resources will work 4X10 hour days rotating, 7 days per week.The shift hours will start at 6PM.
Selected resources will be trained for 4 consecutive weeks during daytime, 8AM-4:30PM
The Production Support Analyst is responsible for working across designated teams to ensure applications are fully available to all stakeholders and customers.
This individual will assist development teams in deployments, routine patching and system application monitoring / troubleshooting.
Will analyze and evaluate complex data file processing, help translate customer reporting requirements and create reports, and provide application testing and validations, Will lead incident response calls and contribute / create after action reports.
Skilled in the following:
• Strong working knowledge of SQL.
Ability to understand and write complex SQL using select statements, views, joins, indexing and to create report data
• Demonstrated experience using UNIX commands to manage production Linux servers, including creation and maintenance of shell scripts to manage application maintenance activities
• Demonstrated experience using SQL query on Oracle Databases to perform Database lookups
Strong knowledge of one or more of the following:
• Incident Management – Ability to lead as a Critical Incident Manager to restore production applications impacting events
• Ability to quickly respond to system alerting to reduce application downtime to customers
• Strong written and verbal communication skills and proven ability to effectively work directly with stakeholders, executives, and technical staff
• Effective liaison between business and technical teams
• Demonstrated knowledge of terminology, usage, and operating characteristics of hardware, software, and operating system components
• Strong facilitation skills to effectively lead Production Support Application Monitoring in real-time
Desired experience using:
• Agile methodologies, Version One, ServiceNow, Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), logging tools such as Splunk Enterprise, monitoring tools such as Neustar and AppDynamics.
• Experience with cloud monitoring tools such as GCP Cloud Monitoring (Stackdriver) is a plus.
Additional Required Skills/Experience:
• A minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in software development and/or related field;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex business, accounting and management information systems;
• Extensive experience collaborating with end users to define new software system requirements;
• Experience training/instructing end users on the use of software applications;
• Experience authoring or contributing to software-related documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals, and user manuals;
• Able to obtain Postal clearance;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)