Job Description: SailPoint Architects: Candidates can be remote.
Designs, develops, implements, and maintains complex business, accounting, and management information systems. Works on complex assignments. Works with users to define existing or new system scope and objectives. Performs modifications to and maintenance of operational programs and procedures. Assists users in the operation of the application. Provides guidance to less experienced programmer/analysts. Performs all functional duties independently. Works on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of assigned program(s). Oversees the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or is responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job.
-Solid experience in SailPoint implementations required
-Java, J2EE components including Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC
-Web development using HTML, CSS, Java Script and AJAX technologies
-Knowledge of integrating SailPoint with Beyond Trust (or other privileged access management solutions)
Working knowledge of one of more of the following qualifications:
•Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
•Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
•Change Management and Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow)
•Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
• A minimum of ten (10) years experience in software development and/or related field;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining complex business, accounting and management information systems
• Extensive experience collaborating with end users to define new software system requirements
• Experience training/instructing end users on the use of software applications
• Experience authoring or contributing to software-related documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, technical manuals, and user manuals.
• Able to obtain Postal clearance.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card), or hold an H-1B Visa.
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)