Job Description: ServiceNow Administrator (Certified) Certified ServiceNow Administrator with a minimum of 3 years’ experience and experienced with policy and procedural tasking as it applies to SN administration.
Note: Resource must be onsite in Raleigh, NC for a hybrid work week – two days onsite and three days remote.
• Planning and design of new applications and configurations implemented, including:
o Design and implementation of Organization group roles pertaining to each defined Organization
o Design and Implementation of Change Coordinator groups (if needed)
o Performance evaluation and monitoring
o eAccess updates and integration
o New application integration
o Change Management oversight
o ServiceNow education/training
o Risk Management oversight
o Operations, maintenance, and management of ServiceNow platform
o System interfaces, eBonding & internal services (i.e., eAccess)
o ServiceNow Performance monitoring
o ServiceNow foundation data updates
o Monthly ServiceNow SOX audits
o CAT/Functionality tests prior to production implementations
o New application integration
• General admin/operations support functions:
o Based on functional specifications and application reviews, recommend/create application configurations, standards, and administrative evaluations
o Confirm that the configurations conform to client Standards
o Perform application support activities as specified
o Provide new development requirements as needed
o Document and verify the work being done meets clint Standards
o Unit Test the systems and provide SIT/CAT plans/assistance
o Act as an escalation point for client ServiceNow Support for end user related inquiries or consultation of the ServiceNow Application system.
o Perform application and end user support as required; perform SME ServiceNow customer support
o Monitor client and IT ServiceNow emails and Incident tickets requesting technical assistance
o Submit updates to common data elements: categorizations, application data, location data, user data, knowledgebase articles, support group roles, report design and CMDB
o Implement assigned Change Requests
o Perform monthly ServiceNow audit activities as defined by client
o Change Management administration and operations support for ServiceNow
o Administrative and operations support for ServiceNow suite of services
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or related field, which can be substituted with years of experience/work history
• Proven ability to be responsible for the daily administration, maintenance, and Change Management/Change Control
• Detailed knowledge of applicable security policies and standards
• Development experience
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction.
• Excellent communication skills to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
Hours of Support:
• Initially the support hours will be during regular business hours but off hours’ support will be required to support the deployment to include nights and weekends.
please ensure the following:
- Has the candidate lived in the US for the past five years?
- The candidate cannot have more than 6 months out of country (cumulative) in the past five years. (Military Service excluded)
- Does the candidate live in the local area of where Postal has posted the job? Note: Postal has been reluctant on candidates needing to relocate.
- Is the candidate able to commute to the Postal location on a daily basis and work onsite? Note: Remote work at Postal is not available).
- The average tenure for the candidate's current position should be greater than one year.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 month’s cumulative travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.