Job Title: Business Operations Analyst III (Data Science)
Note: *U.S. Citizens, Green card are authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply*
Job Description: Intermediate, Program Management Specialist
Description: Client requires the contractor to perform data science activities, such as analysis, modeling, and visualization for all Vendor Performance initiatives. Client may add, change, or delete from task as prioritized by business needs.
Analyzes management, business, and technical issues related to program management and information systems. Provides guidance on management processes and procedures, the business implications of various systems, and the technical considerations. Collaborates on feasibility studies and systems planning. Assists in formulating systems scope and objectives. Provides consulting on management concerns and priorities. Devises and/or modifies procedures for managing complex programs. Assists in research and development and presentation activities that may advance the users information knowledge base. May have quality assurance and risk management responsibilities.
Roles and Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Compiling of project data and reports on status of key projects to management
• Analyzing project data and producing insights to optimize performance
• Developing code to build data pipelines, including extracting, transforming, and loading data into a destination data store
• Generate presentations, reports, and dashboards to provide visibility in all Vendor Performance projects
• Identifying any automation opportunities to streamline data storage, data flow, and data reporting processes for all Vendor Performance projects
•Providing advanced support for the diagnosis and resolution of complex problems to ensure minimal disruption of mission-critical systems and applications
• Providing technical recommendations to management to assist with decision making, in order to achieve performance and financial goals.
Acceptance Criteria: Monthly progress reports to document the work performed and includes work products created during the period of performance.
Task #2 – Data Analytics Project Management Support
• Establishing key performance indicators
• Monitoring and evaluating the overall project
• Documenting data reporting processes, system setups, data flows, models, etc.
• Providing operational support such as liaising with stakeholders, tracking timelines, etc.
• Preparing, reviewing, and maintaining project documentation and reports
• Provide support for developing training content and conducting training for TEM system, Splunk, and other business systems used in Vendor Performance
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a closely related field to data analytics and 5 years of relevant experience.
• Ability to drive projects and provide day-to-day direction to team members
• Ability to create visual representations (e.g., presentations) to demonstrate a complex technical problem
• Expertise with MS Office suite of tools
• Proficient in querying databases, common programming languages (Python, C++, etc.), and statistical and data mining techniques
• Past experience in Network & Compute
• Knowledge in Telecom Integrated Postal Network – Enhanced (TIPN-E) project
• Master’s degree or higher in a closely related field to data science with more than 5 years of relevant experience
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance – US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder)
• Must have resided in the US for the last 5 years and must not have traveled outside the US for a combined total of 6 months or more in the last 5 years.
• This position allows only USC, Permanent residents to apply. However, we are unable to sponsor any work visas currently.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.