Visa: *U.S. Citizens, Green cards and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply*, we are unable to sponsor visa this time.
Under general direction, have duties of instructing, directing, and checking the work of other project engineers.
Responsible for developing strategies for technical IT infrastructures and the completion of assigned engineering projects within budgetary and scheduling guidelines.
Leads a group of engineers, analysts, and/or technicians assigned for the duration of a project or may function as ongoing lead within a group of engineers associated with one or more technical areas within the telecom function (such as, but not limited to, network design, engineering, implementation, or operations/user support).
Does not have formal supervisory responsibilities, although may provide input.
Description: Our Client is seeking a SME Solutions Architect with experience in Exchange / Active Directory / Office 365 / ADFS / AD Connect.
Extensive experience of designing and delivering complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions with a successful track record of delivery, and a broad understanding of MS technologies to upgrade from Exchange 2013 to Exchange 2019.
The selected candidate will perform the following responsibilities that include, but are not limited to:
•Experience with architecting MS Exchange environments
•Experience with integrating the environment w/ MS365
•Experience with migration from Exchange 2016-> 2019
Formulates / defines specifications, develops / modifies / maintains complex systems and subsystems, using vendor engineering releases and utilities for overall operational systems Tasks include, though are not limited to:
•Discovery of Current Environment - The role holder will undertake analysis, discovery and design & development activities within key accounts and projects
•Exchange 2019 Production Environment - Extensive experience of designing and delivering complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions with a successful track record of delivery, and a broad understanding of MS technologies.
•Specification of target Exchange 2019 refreshed hardware environment to receive upgraded capabilities
•A clear track record of application hands on design and development using Microsoft toolsets and platforms will be required
•Test Strategy & Plan – Awareness of Exchange Architecture - best practice for the design of a solution to suit various different customer requirements for messaging On Premise, Hybrid & Online
•Automation Strategy - Demonstrate a clear track record in at least two or more skills area such as Reporting solutions, Collaboration solutions and / or Integration solutions.
•Exchange 2019 Dev/Test Environment (Virtual)
•Integration & Migration Plan
•Aware of Client Access Serves, Edge Proxy Servers, Iron Gate and configuring mail-flow to support different requirements
• 12+ years of experience with Microsoft Active Directory
• Deep knowledge of operating in a large Microsoft Exchange environment with current experience in Exchange 2019 and its interaction with Active Directory
• Ability to produce written documentation when tasked
• Ability to produce written statuses and communication
• Provides technical assistance and advice on complex activities.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months’ travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Billa
Sr IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 206 (Pick me up i make you money)