Application/Resume must clearly describe relevant qualifications and experience.
Out-of-state candidates are welcome to apply, however local candidates are strongly preferred
Under general supervision, maintains and troubleshoots computers, servers, peripherals, and/or applications. Implements consistent procedures and standards for general system maintenance in consultation with the Information Systems staff.
Under general supervision, the Data Conversion Analyst will work closely with a group of talented Business Analysts and Technical Specialists with the objective of extracting and transforming data from various ERP and related systems into Workday.
This is a time-limited, at-will employment position assigned to a project with an approximate 3-year life cycle.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop/test/execute data conversion extractions, transformations, and processes within an established conversion framework in a timely and accurate manner.
• Develop and maintain data conversion documentation.
• Write and maintain automation scripts as needed.
• Verify data integrity and identify data cleanliness issues.
• Reconcile converted data to ensure accuracy.
• Communicate effectively with management.
• Develop good working relationships with departmental staff in order to troubleshoot technical and functional issues that may arise during the implementation process.
Skills and Competencies:
• Solid grasp of relational database structures and strong use of SQL
• Familiarity with a variety of database types and interfaces (Microsoft Access, Oracle, various text formats, ODBC).
• Solid understanding and usage of Microsoft Excel
• Strong troubleshooting skills and analytical thinking to resolve issues.
• Positive, proactive, take-charge attitude and attention to detail.
• Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines for multiple, concurrent projects.
• Ability to quickly gain working knowledge of product, interpret requirements, and recommend solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field from an accredited college or university AND One year of job-related experience.
Preference may be given to applicants who, in addition to meeting the Minimum Qualifications, possess the following:
• Experience with PeopleSoft, Oracle, Taleo, Workday or other SaaS and On-Premises ERP systems.
• Experience in Human Resource, Financial, or Procurement domains
• Can work in a fast paced, fast-growth, high-energy environment and take care of multiple high priority activities concurrently.
• Ability to balance multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously.
• Standout colleague who can collaborate and communicate optimally with all partners, i.e. developers, technical operations, and customers.
• Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Passion for data accuracy and completeness.
Solid grasp of relational database structures and strong use of SQL Required 3 Years
Familiarity with a variety of database types and interfaces (Microsoft Access, Oracle, various text formats, ODBC). Required 3 Years
Solid understanding and usage of Microsoft Excel Required 3 Years
Experience with PeopleSoft, Oracle, Taleo, Workday or other SaaS and On-Premises ERP systems. Highly desired 3 Years
Experience in ERP Human Resource, Financial, or Procurement domains Highly desired 3 Years