Role/Title: Quality Assurance Team Lead
Location : (Hybrid) Des Moines, Iowa
Client: State of Iowa
***Agency Interview Type: Either Web Cam or In Person Interview***
- This position is for Team Lead of the Quality Assurance Team on the Vision Product.
- The contractor will work on the Information Systems project.
- This role will be primarily focused leading the Quality Assurance Team to ensure quality features are tested, and bugs are identified and remediated prior to release in production.
- While working on system enhancements the successful candidate is expected to propose, design, and develop solutions in concert with the front end developer(s) to fulfill the business requirements.
- This individual should be able to work well with a team and autonomously as needed.
- Lead and manage Quality Assurance resources that are assigned to the Vision Product Team.
- Establish and adhere to Quality Assurance industry best practices.
- Assist in integrating in-house applications with enterprise third party solutions.
- When bug(s) are identified work with appropriate developers to determine appropriate steps for remediation.
- Establish documentation to ensure proper onboarding of new resources.
- Determine when and if there is an appropriate time to integrate automated testing tools onto the product team.
Thanks & Regards,
Harry Patrick Johnson
Lucid Technologies IncO: 214-385-4144 Ext: 217