• Develops project management plans, project documentation, work breakdownstructures, project schedules, integrated master schedules, financial reports, and risk management documentation
•Responsible for organizing, directing, and managing allaspects of contract operational support functions involving multiple compleand inter-related project tasks that often require managing teams of contractor
personnel at multiple locations.
•Provide overall direction of program activities.
•Manage and maintain contractor interface with thesenior levels of the customer’s organization.
•Consult with personnel to formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensuring conformance with program and project task schedules and costs and contractual obligations.
•Establish and maintain technical and financial reports to show progress of projects to management and customers, organize.
Minimum of 5-7 years of IT delivery experience, with 3-5 years in a project management role
3-5 years' experience managing projects in both waterfall and agile software development methodologies.
Bachelor's degree in science, Business or related disciplines (master's Preferred)
• Must be able to obtain a Position of Public Trust Clearance
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen or have permanentresidence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the United States for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
• All overtime must be pre-approved in writing by the client manager or his/her designated representative.