Resumes per supplier: 3. Remote candidates acceptable. ** Quality Assurance Automation Tester V; ** Hands on experience in API Testing; ** Hands on experience with GraphQL and Postman; ** Hands on experience with Python. ** Coding test followed by zoom interview.
API PLATFORM TEST AUTOMATION SUPPORT
• Hands-on experience in designing and testing APIs
• Solid understanding of modern Cloud platforms such as AWS
• Experience in using build automation technologies and CICD pipelines like Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket, GitLab, CI/Testing
• Collaborative style with an ability to achieve consensus
• Experience in Python
• Information Security and Financial Services domain knowledge a plus
• Java, Rest API, GraphQL, SQL
• Proficiency in Computer Science fundamentals using object-oriented design and data structures.
• Modern Cloud platforms such as AWS
• Automation technologies and CICD pipelines like Cucumber, RestAssured, Junit, Maven, Jenkins, Jira, Bitbucket, GitLab, CI/Testing
• Implement shift-left test disciplines and “quality through automation” practices within the sprint team
• Collaborate with API developers and DevOps engineers and provide constant feedback to continuously improve test strategy
• Analyze the business requirements and assist technical leads and Product Owners with defining the acceptance criteria for the features that are being developed
• Decompose requirements to identify what tests need to be created and automated across the full solution stack
• Perform testing responsibilities within the agile team including writing, executing and debugging automated test cases using automation framework.
• Work with the development and operations teams to debug testing failures and implement solutions to fix reoccurring issues
• Actively monitor post-release metrics to identify any defects that leaked into production.
• Continuously improve test bed and write tests that expose the defect before any fix is attempted.
• Evaluate existing testing methodologies and suggest new techniques that will help deliver high-quality features faster.
• Improve, maintain, standardize, and execute automated testing across the full solution stack.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• Required BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or related subject