Location work will be performed: VA, REMOTE Duration: long term
Job Description: **Note. Gaps still need to be explained and resume cannot exceed 4 pages.
we cannot provide individualized feedback if resumes are incorrect- your candidate will be disqualified** Location is Remote.
Strong Experience and knowledge in several of the following qualifications:
• Require some technical skills; understanding of the full lifecycle of a tech implementation – COTS or SW development
• Can ask the right questions to drive architecture decisions through detailed analysis of business and technical needs
• Knowledge of Identity-based solutions
• Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
• Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
• Change Management and Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow)
• Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
• Problem/Risk Management
• MS Office Suite
Proficient in the following qualifications:
• Used to highly visible projects
• Strong facilitation skills to effectively lead discussions across multiple groups
• Project Management / Project Planning on multiple projects
• Re-prioritize work based on changing business priorities
• Ability to prepare cost estimates and manage budgets
• Effective liaison between business and technical teams
• Oral and written communication skills including presenting to Executive Level Management
Additional Required Skills/Experience
• A minimum of ten (10) years experience in project management or related field, preferably in the area of software application development and/or related field ;
• A degree from an accredited College/University in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline is preferred;
• Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred;
• Able to perform all functional duties independently on high-visibility programs, or mission critical aspects of a given program;
• Able to oversee the efforts of direct reporting resources and/or be responsible for the efforts of all staff assigned to a specific job;;
• Experience training/mentoring less experienced personnel;
• Broad knowledge of project management disciplines as outlined in the Project Management Body of Knowledge;
• Extensive experience with managing software application development projects of various sizes, including client interaction and meeting facilitation;
• Extensive experience defining project scope, developing work plans and project schedules, preparing project estimates, developing resource plans, and compiling project status reports;
• Extensive experience managing heterogeneous project teams composed of resources from multiple vendors/organizations;
• Extensive experience reviewing software documentation such as requirements specifications, design documents, manuals, test plans/cases, test scripts and test reports;
• Able to obtain Postal clearance;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Pass both a client mandated clearance process to include drug screening, criminal history check and credit check.
• Once candidate’s resume is approved and interview passed, the agency is responsible for providing drug screening. Failure to submit the drug screening results will delay the security clearance process.
• If a candidate is given an interim clearance, continuation of employment is then based on the candidate receiving a sensitive clearance.
• All candidates must be a US Citizen, or have permanent residence status (Green Card).
• Candidate must have lived in the US for the past 5 years.
• Cannot have more than 6 months travel outside the United States within the last five years. Military Service excluded. (Exception does not include military family members.)
Thanks & Regards,
Vamshi Krishna Billa
Sr IT Recruiter
Lucid Technologies Inc
O: 214-385-4144 Ext: 206 (Pick me up i make you money)